"I Sing the Body Electric"--Say What Now?

Sunday, June 12, 2011
When I was a kid, I loved the song from the Fame production, "Body Electric." I belted out the lyrics in middle school chorus and little did I know I'd be writing a blog years later that would be advocating using our body's energetic anatomy for health and well-being. About this time in the conversation, people ask--energetic anatomy, huh? What are you talking about? I'm talking about 3 electrical systems in the human body:

1) heart
2) mind
3) nervous system

Search google (a plug, since I'm a blogger:) on the above electrical systems and you'll be amazed at the voltage our bodies produce. Here's a freaky factoid--NASA and the military are energy harvesting the human body to supply fuel in remote locations. If NASA can do it, why can't we? We can! Heart and mind, accessed via the nervous system is nature's medicine for feeling good. If you're ready to join the Inner Constellation Space Agency (ICSA:), check back tomorrow night for--"You've Lost That Loving Feeling...."

0 comments/leave a comment:

Post a Comment