Blanket of Tenderness...Ahhhhh....

Wednesday, May 4, 2016
"...Turn, every turn, Little Bud...."
Happy Spring and soon to be Mother's Day! I've been pondering a question--when something potentially challenging is coming up, is it possible to ease off the petal and nurture oneself in preparation? I believe this question prompted May's Inner Constellation theme of "tenderness." I have a challenging invitation coming up and I as I slow down to prepare another interesting question has surfaced: If I were to write inspiration to myself when I'm in the thick of it, what would I write? Well, a poem of course--a short, sweet reminder of the Eternal....


Spring Sermon
©2016 Karla Johnston, InnerConstellation.com

A blanket of tenderness covers,
receive its warmth.
Unfold as a new bud to sunshine
and provide an open surface
for rays to land.

Clouds, rain, sleet and snow;
yet, Eternal Light remains, warm and true.
Turn, ever turn, Little Bud:
Stop,
Notice,
Return,
Breathe. …
A blanket of tenderness covers.

1 comments/leave a comment:

  1. Unknown said...:

    Beautiful post on tenderness, Karla. Sharing on Google.

Post a Comment