Spring Mindfulness Retreat - March 19, 2016

Monday, February 15, 2016
I'm sitting in my back yard, soaking up the sunshine and watching my feathered friends enjoy the feeder. Momma Earth is warming up, my loves, and all morning the mantra guiding my waking moments has been, "Pela Miya,"--thank you. 

Seems the perfect day to post Lake Tahoe Mindfulness Community's Spring Retreat flyer. We look forward to the day of exploring the sweet quality of Grace and being in the flow and movement of insight. Please bring a spoon and cup as we'll have some delectable victual to keep us warm as we sit together, walk together at Paradise Park and enjoy being in community. Invite your loved ones and prepare for a special spring day. Much love, warmth and sunshine until March 19 when we herald in Spring with mindfulness. 

0 comments/leave a comment:

Post a Comment