Discover Your Infinite Depth

Friday, April 24, 2015
I woke with today's blessing: Starry Sky--
When we discover our Infinite Depth, we become lights for others to find their constellation.
The above blessing was inspired by last night's Chants of East and West Class, which was a beautiful evening of going deep in community practice--uniting our Voices and our intentions to one of gratitude, compassion and healing. As we sang and sat in silence I envisioned each of us as a bright star in a constellation, shining well-being to our ancestors, loved ones and our community. Vibrations initiated by us, penetrated and rippled outward, and pulled in the precious stars in our universes.

I got to thinking in the after-glow of last night about the purpose of my Inner Constellation work and the mission of this blog: celebrating that you are an expression of the Eternal: body, mind and heart are the gateways. What gives you an experience of Infinite Depth? For me: singing, writing, sitting and walking meditation, mindfulness practice, using my body to work up a sweat, signing (communicating non-verbally). All my experiences are enhanced and strengthened when shared with others--we then become a beautiful constellation shining bright.

Infinite Depth implies no boundaries or limitations, existing in the holy and the mundane. After singing last night, I ate dinner, relaxed, then woke to a morning slew of business calls, interpreting for a Deaf client who was scared and confused, cleaning my home and catching up on the to-do list--Infinite Depth, no boundary, no limitation.

Blessed weekend, may you fill it with goodness, grace and beauty.


0 comments/leave a comment:

Post a Comment