"T ain't no sin to take off your skin and dance around in your bones." Sanctuary Part 3

Sunday, September 30, 2012
Part three of consciously finding refuge or safety when things get a little crazy, looks something like this: what are the THINGS that give you pleasure and put you back on solid ground? Part 1 was all about place, Part 2 about people, now, lastly, Part 3--things. What THINGS get your equilibrium back? Is it Music?

"...When you hear sweet syncopation, and the music softly moans...."

Is it food?

"...When it gets too hot for comfort, and you can't get an ice cream cone...."

Is it activities?

"T ain't no sin to take off your skin and dance around in your bones!"

What massages your nervous system back into proper working order? You know my list: Meridian Tapping, running, biking, tennis, eMwave 2, writing (one of the top refuge activities for me), the great outdoors, reading, hugs, my kitty (although I consider "Yogini" beyond a "thing":). I could fill the page! Connect this week to THINGS that boost your sanctuary, your sense of safety. I would love to hear top refuges. Gotta go, do you hear that sweet syncopation?



0 comments/leave a comment:

Post a Comment