Winter Solstice Challenge

Thursday, December 22, 2011
Did ya'll know that from today, December 22, onward we gain 3 minutes of sunlight each day? How awesome is that! Winter Solstice heralds the return of increased light to the land until Summer Solstice, when the cycle reverses itself. When I heard the 3 minute tidbit, I conjured up an Inner Constellation Challenge, and here it is:

Commit to sit for 3 minutes each day from now until Summer Solstice (June 21) while intending two things:

    • quieting the mind
    • opening the heart

Here's a tip that helps me benefit from 3 minutes of increased light: consider placing your hand on your heart while simply breathing easily but fully. Doing these two things naturally brings focus to the heart-center. I believe you might be surprised with the light that comes in. I want to hear your insights. Send me an email, drop me a line, accept this Inner Constellation Challenge, let there be light!




0 comments/leave a comment:

Post a Comment