In a Perfect World....

Sunday, July 31, 2011
Recently this question was posed to me, "In a perfect world, where you need not worry about making money or supporting yourself, what would you chose to do?" When I heard the question, it reminded me of North Star, and the idea of identifying and embracing what is most important in your life. OK, I'm not avoiding the question, I'll divulge my answer, but first--how do you answer the question: In a perfect world, whereby everything you need is provided for, what would you chose to do?

My answer is two-fold, I would write and I would act generously. Now, I don't know about you all, but my answer begs the question, why wait until everything is provided in order to do my heart's desire? In fact, perhaps the heart's desire is the path to receiving abundantly. And, then, to go even deeper, perhaps we are always absolutely provided for.

I had a friend once who governed her life in the following way--she made a deal with her Creator, agreeing to do her heart's desire under the expectation that all her needs would be met. I have known this friend for over 10 years and her expectations have been granted every time (sometimes in the nick of time, but met none the less). The Inner Constellation Blog is the perfect venue for pursuing my heart's desire--to write (thank you for indulging me). I'm in the stages of developing a Pilot Program which will fulfill the second part of my heart's desire--to act generously.

Remembering the universal law that whatever we give our attention to increases, it make sense that following our hearts' desires will bring increased abundance. Tonight, I wish upon a star and make a promise to follow my heart's desire. I release it now into cyberspace--stay tuned for the IC Pilot Program coming soon!

0 comments/leave a comment:

Post a Comment