"Whoaaaaaaa! I Feel Good..."

Friday, July 1, 2011
What's the old saying? "Bad things happen in threes." When you look at all the crazy events people have analyzed, like car accidents, illnesses, etc., it's pretty jaw-dropping to see the clustering that pops up. I had a clustering week. Before the technological difficulties came a slew of disruptions (more than clusters of 3!) that kept me from doing what I was most looking forward to--writing. Then, finally, two days later (I guess that's better than three!), I finally sat down to post and bammo, "saving not allowed," "file too large," basically cyberspace was on the blitz. Only after everything was up and running again, could I see with some detachment. What the heck was going on?

I came to this conclusion: I didn't have technological difficulties, I had vibration difficulties. I used to scoff at the airy-fairy-hippy-dippy word "vibration," until I committed to paying attention to the possibility that everything is simply energy or frequency and will increase when attention is given to it. Where was my attention over the last few days? Hmm, if I'm honest, my attention was on the blog not working (not on the beautiful new design my webmaster was developing), the new router installed that slows downloading connections (not on the awesome new laptop that prompted the router purchase), and my lack of time on my day off (versus the gobs of time to use at my discretion). So what did I get? More of what I was focusing on. The universe is so attentive and we are powerful creators! Where do we chose to direct our focus? I can hear James Brown trying to get our attention:  

"Whoa! I feel nice, like sugar and spice.
I feel nice, like sugar and spice
So nice, so nice, I got you....

{ sax, two licks to bridge }

Whoa! I feel good, I knew that I would, now
I feel good, I knew that I would
So good, so good, I got you
HEY!!

0 comments/leave a comment:

Post a Comment