Amazing, Wonderful Happenings

Tuesday, September 25, 2018
I love, love, love the season of Autumn. This morning a dear heart friend sent a text that summed up the season of Fall perfectly ~ “Amazing, wonderful happenings.” The smells, the turning of the leaves and the golden light are nectar to my spirit. The world becomes magical and I quite literally feel myself opening and filling with the beauty. I was reminded of this feeling when I spotted the full autumn moon in the night sky last evening, silhouetted in the pines. I was penetrated. No matter how many times I see the moon, I find it beautiful. When I woke early this morning, there it was, setting in the morning light. A koan (short blurb not logically deduced but sparking insight) came to me. Please enjoy: Moon in Me


Bright moon setting in pink autumnal sky,

how is it to move through the world entirely free
and filled with light?

An answer was forthcoming, but my answer isn't important. How does Bright Moon answer you? She will most definitely appear for a date this evening! The answer I heard will be in tomorrow's Inner Constellation Blessing send.*

Here's a sneak peak in closing: I could have passed the moon by last night, I could have not looked for her beauty this morning. Stopping in a busy world is paramount for me, it is my daily practice, it is my dedication. Have a magical Fall, dear comrades. Look for and find the amazing, wonderful happenings.

* IC Blessing send is a short email blurb of daily inspiration: short, sweet and contemplative. If you would like to be added to the list, please contact me as my gift to you!

0 comments/leave a comment:

Post a Comment