Overlay of Spirit

Saturday, November 26, 2011
I was thinking the other day that the spiritual world seems overlaid atop the waking world (i.e. "real" world). The day I came to this conclusion, I was privy to a Geology class whereby the students were instructed to "overlay your lab sheet on top of the map and trace accordingly." I smiled and took it as a sign--case in point.

I live my life committed to paying attention to signs and wonders, and actually depend on the communication of the world around me to reflect if I'm on my Charted Course. I believe this practice might have begun when I was struggling with a decision, and a dear friend of mine suggested I ask for signs. I did so and was amazed at the clear sign posts reflected in my natural world.

Overlay of Spirit also brings up the idea of a benevolent power which interacts with us, a creative force initiated by our thoughts, words and actions. I've experienced this time and again, especially in relation to my writings and the inspirations that show up, indicating to me that I'm on the right track with a character or story line. If the spiritual realm is overlaid over top your world today, what's being communicated?

0 comments/leave a comment:

Post a Comment