Nourishment ~ 14 Days of Love

Wednesday, February 1, 2023


Day 1 ~ Nourishment

Hello Sweet Darlings, sitting by the fire, with Bene the cat curled like a monkey around my neck, holding his little 9 pound hunk of love and hen-pecking the key board, I know nourishment. I know love.  

Love is all around, everywhere, all the time even in the most dire and heart-shocking times. LOVE…IS…EVERYWHERE. Today's practice is seeing love, feeling love, receiving this truth. Today’s theme is nourishment. Oh, wait…press pause…hot tub just fired up outside, I don’t want to miss my love soak (see, it’s everywhere:)…OK, I'm back. 

The definition of "nourish," is to tend something to grow. How sweet that definition. What do you tend? How do you tend yourself? How do you tend others? Enjoy the contemplation today as we begin my Day 1 augmentation to 14 Days of Love--a program offered by Copper Beech Institute (CBI). It's with great gratitude, 14 Days of Love is highlighted in an encouragement for folks to come soak up two meditations a day and to practice: LOVE...IS...EVERYWHERE. It's a no-charge, donation based program.

I will be leading on Saturday, February 11 at 9:30am Pacific Time. Please come join in whatever  ways you can, and if you can't make each days two meditation offerings, you will receive the recordings so you can soak it up at a time good for you. CBI facilitators are heart-guided individuals who will offer 14 days of infused and embodied practices. Enjoy! 


  

0 comments/leave a comment:

Post a Comment