Co-Create...Say WHHHat?

Thursday, August 4, 2016
Thanks to dear Mike Pape, LTMC member and sweet presence, for suggesting August's Inner Constellation theme of co-create. As I sat to write the practice blessings* to send for the week, you know how it goes...the muse slipped in. I heard a single word...animator...and the creative juices began a'flowin' until !bam!--co-creating in practice!



Animator
©2016 Karla Johnston, InnerConstellation.com

It was instructed and breathed, “Receive the Holy Spirit…”

Sacred life, nonstop
pours through these bodies
requiring nothing except to be alive.

Yesterday, I saw a baby take her first breath,
and today discussed with colleagues how to assist those taking their last.

Deep Mystery
propels body, speech, mind,
actions and consciousness….

Breathing in, I’m aware of sacred life;
Breathing out, I vow compassion, peace and understanding.



May this offering continue to water the seeds of goodness within. I look most forward to exploring co-creation this month of August and practicing the North Stars of compassion, peace and understanding along the way. 


*Monday-Friday 2-4 line email send. Short, sweet, promoting the practice of engaged compassion throughout your day. Please contact me if you'd like this gift from me to you. 

0 comments/leave a comment:

Post a Comment