Fall Half Day Mindfulness Retreat

Sunday, September 21, 2014
Fall equinox is tomorrow and on this evening's mindfulness walk with cloudy skies and my feather-down vest, I could feel the wheel a turning! Smoke from the King's Fire in Placerville had finally cleared after carpeting our area all afternoon, and I relished in the crisp (almost) autumn air. I'm so looking forward to sharing a nourishing day on October 4th to soak in the aspects of fall. We will be discussing preemptive treatment of Autumn Meridian Points in addition to mindful eating, chants as a vehicle to still and focus the mind, the 5 Mindfulness Training from Thich Nhat Hanh, and my personal favorite, Loving-Kindness Meditation. Please join me in coming together to resource the aspects of the season to nourish ourselves, our loved ones and our community. 

0 comments/leave a comment:

Post a Comment