Dirty Angels

Friday, June 24, 2016
I had a few of them appear last evening (larger than mosquitoes) and tried to swat them away to no avail! Dang it, I thought I was beyond this...I had a blow up with a loved one last night and got sucked in!

I woke at 2:30a with a heavy heart and decided to take my sorry self outside to sleep beneath the moon and morning star. I dragged my Therm-A-Rest and sleeping bag onto my deck and as soon as I got settled, I knew--this is the stuff of transformation, the blow up is the practice. I missed the first opportunity to transform the crappy-crap, but garbage is in a constant process of becoming a rose, so, um...get to work.

"Hello, my dirty angels, I see you..." I tapped, I breathed, I identified, and I lay beneath the bright moon and finally drifted off to sleep, into dreamland, where I saw one of my precious "Tahoe" Moms. She sat in our green garden rocking chair directly next to where I was laying on the deck, and motioned to the dark sky overhead--a cosmic scene like the pictures from NASA unfolded. Black and crimson gases erupted from a bubbling star field. She looked into my soul, like she has a tendency to do, and asked, "Do you have the ability to pull from this glorious Creation?"

The swirling beauty of stars, filled me, "Yes, ma'am!" I say silently in my dream. It's that kind of moment. When I woke, I asked the dream question to the moon, which now hung directly over me--"Do you have the ability to pull from this glorious Creation?"

She answered, "Of course, My Dear." I closed my eyes and went back to sleep. Some things are best given over to the night sky.

I woke this morning entirely refreshed and committed to continuing the journey using my North Star of love and compassion as my guide. I know too, my dirty angels should not be swatted. Their wings are tattered enough. They appear to show me what needs tending. "Hello, Little Rose," they say, "it's time for transformation."

0 comments/leave a comment:

Post a Comment