September 11 Commemoration

Wednesday, September 11, 2013
This year as I experience the anniversary of 9-11, I know in my heart-of-hearts those who lost their lives are no longer bothered by the tragic events that occurred twelve years ago. For family members and friends, however, I'm reminded of the importance of release, forgiveness and finding peace. A poem came to mind that I thought to blog. It was written some years back, when a loved one was lost to senseless tragedy. I realize now, this poem solidified the makings of my Inner Constellation Truth #2:

Energy never dies it just changes form


Mother Green
©2007 Karla Johnston, InnerConstellation.com

Dry bones buried inside your recesses,
beneath the Acacia grove.
Emerald leaves fall like stars from heaven,
autumn moon traverses on.

Uprooted from the river bed,
Water Lily sacrificed to earthen mound,
terribly wanting,
not foreign to this weeping place.

Tears of sorrow, uncontained,
wed the land.

Flower of the pond,
no longer insufficient.

Bridge to ford the stream,
cross-over unseen.
Precious child received,
into the arms of Mother Green.

0 comments/leave a comment:

Post a Comment