Love is Energy

Wednesday, March 28, 2012
I'm committed to increasing love in my life, not only my capacity to give love but to receive love as well. I got to thinking about love as energy. Everything is energy (Inner Constellation Truth #1--thank you, Einstein); therefore, love is energy. If I want to increase love, it seems like a good start to increase my feeling of being loved. I say this because love isn't only a mental construct, it involves action. I can type all these wonderful ideals in this blog article, but the energy of love will increase most when I drop into my heart and actually get the home fire burning. Generating love inside means we don't have to depend on others to give us love. We can be our own fuel for the fire, so to speak. When love is given, it is a gift (Thank you, wise friend, Penelope). We can't expect love, but we can give it, perhaps even unconditionally--to others and to ourselves.

Our heart rhythms can now be measured 8 feet from our body and when they are in coherence (a loving state) are shown to influence and entrain others' heart and brain rhythms when they come into our range. Kirlian photography produces a photographic image of electricity coming off the human body. When a person concentrates on the feeling of love, the electrical field surrounding the body more than doubles. Our hearts are the most powerful generators of energy. OK, OK, I'm in, I'm in (pun intended). How do we generate feelings of love from the inner constellation outward? Here are some of my favorite generating practices:

0 comments/leave a comment:

Post a Comment