North Star

Saturday, July 2, 2011
What's your North Star, that which defines what is most important to you in life? If you don't have a clue, maybe it's weekend and you're chillin', ask yourself the following questions for insight:

1) If you could choose one word to describe your ultimate state, what would it be?
2) If you could transform one thing about yourself instantaneously, what would it be?
3) If you could choose one person dead or alive to emulate, who would it be and why?

North Stars are immovable and many times universal. Unlike goals, which can be set and exceeded, North Stars are ideals in which we continually strive toward. We're happiest when we're congruent with our North Stars. For instance, one of my personal North Stars is, "Only 43% of the world is free--do something meaningful with your freedom!" One of the ways I reach this North Star is to write. If I lose track of my North Star and work too much or clean too much and not set time aside to express my freedom of voice, I become a cranky pants. I'm divided inside, split off and not in alignment. It's like my North Star is clouded over. If I clear a few clouds away (with Meridian Tapping, etc.) and find my North Star again, I start heading in the right direction.

Ok, now comes the Inner Constellation Challenge: I want to hear your answers to the above questions. Anyone who accepts the IC Challenge will be entered in a monthly drawing for a no-charge private Skype session. Contact me using this form and type "IC Challenge North Star" in the message box. You're automatically in the monthly drawing occurring on the last day of every month. At that time, I will contact the lucky winner via email. Best of luck and keep your North Star in sight!

Oh, and one last thing. If you're a star-gazer like me and you wish to locate the North Star in the sky, try this link for a clear description on how to find Polaris, or the North Star. Google Sky Map is an awesome app as well.

0 comments/leave a comment:

Post a Comment