Everything is Energy

Thursday, July 21, 2011
I don't watch a lot of Oprah, but I highly value her generosity and big heart. A friend of mine sent me an email mentioning a topic addressed on her final show: "It's all ENERGY!" Her show topic supports one of the Inner Constellation truths attributed to Albert Einstein: Everything is energy. I did my research and here's what influential Oprah had to say:

“You are responsible for the energy that you create for yourself, and you’re responsible for the energy that you bring to others. Please take responsibility for the energy you bring into this space.” 


Her call to action may sound a bit woo-woo, but I have a simple story to illustrate Oprah's point. I must warn you, if you're a rabbit lover, you may wish to not read on....About four years ago, there was a large forest fire in our area, and since the fire, rabbits have overpopulated our neighborhood. This summer season not only did we have our typical adult rabbits but two babies galloped around, jumping over rocks, chasing each other and eating up our lawn. They were so cute, we didn't mind too much. But then, of course, the flowers started disappearing. So, using the power of my thoughts (energy), whenever I thought of the rabbits taking over the hood, I turned my thoughts to the good and simply envisioned fat, yummy bunnies for anyone needing a dinner. A few days later we found a huge pile of coyote skat in our fenced yard, then, a black cat started visiting. He's been around for about three weeks, looks very healthy and well feed and the flowers are doing great! Now, I'm pretty sure Oprah would think me an irresponsible brute, but this brings us to the next Inner Constellation truth:
Energy never dies it just changes form: flowers, to bunnies, to cats, to coyotes, to me, sitting and thinking about what it is I want versus what it is I don't want. And now, for the third IC truth (drum roll please...)--we are all ENERGY! 






0 comments/leave a comment:

Post a Comment