Winter Mindfulness Retreat

Saturday, December 6, 2014

\

I just finished my advent wreath and lit the first week's candle, then shared a lovely dinner with my beloved by the evening fire, soaking in the theme for this coming Saturday's retreat--stillness;. Ahhh, there seems no better theme with all the holiday hubbub upon us. I've been in weekly conversations with community members about the importance of strengthening the calm reserves within each of us. I'm looking most forward to coming together to explore the conditions of stillness that empower our practices and create a nourishing space. We'll be practicing the postures of sitting, walking, standing and lying down meditations at The Studio Lake Tahoe and Paradise Park (weather permitting). Please bring a cushion for comfort and a mug and spoon for warm, sustaining beverages and soup. The winter season will be our inspiration and guide on this precious day. Hope to see you there. 

0 comments/leave a comment:

Post a Comment